What to Expect
We are returning to limited public worship and would like to inform those who plan to attend in person (we will continue to live stream at choctaw.church) what to expect when they come into the building.
- Ushers wearing safety masks and gloves will be distributing: bulletins, communion cups and safety masks (optional).
- Members are asked to be seated in specifically marked pews as soon as possible and avoid congregating in the hallways, foyer or center aisle. Seating will begin in the front section, every other pew, no more than four people per pew. Families can sit closely together.
- There will be plastic baggies at the end of each pew for members to dispose of their used communion cups. These can be put into the trash cans located in the foyer on the way out.
- All classrooms in children’s areas, nursery, play rooms, etc. will be closed. We will not have children’s Bible time. Children will have to remain with their parents in the auditorium.
- We ask that members leave the building and not linger in the foyer once the worship service is completed. Please enjoy fellowshipping in the parking lot so that our cleaning team can prepare for the next service.
We ask for your cooperation as we try to conduct public worship while providing the safest space possible following the guidelines given to us by the medical professionals and the state government. Hopefully, we will be able to worship together without restrictions soon, but in the meantime we appreciate your patience and support.
- J. Henderson for the elders